Buy a new version of this Connected Casebook and receive access to the online e-book, practice questions from your favorite study aids, and an outline tool on CasebookConnect, the all in one learning solution for law school students. CasebookConnect offers you what you need most to be successful in your law school classes—portability, meaningful feedback, and greater efficiency.
Trial Techniques and Trials unveils the strategies and thought processes that lawyers use in the courtroom as they present evidence and construct a persuasive argument. Tom Mauet’s clear writing and abundant examples explain and illustrate every step of the jury trial process. Comprehensive yet concise, the Tenth Edition provides authoritative coverage, from opening statements, to jury selection, direct-examination, cross-examination, exhibits, objections, and more.
Trial Techniques and Trials, Tenth Edition, features:
- Integrated discussion of the strategy and psychology of persuasion—particularly regarding jury selection, opening statements, and closing arguments
- Numerous illustrations from tort cases, criminal cases, and commercial trials
- Broad and flexible use of examples that allows readers to focus on either the plaintiff’s or the defendant’s side of the case— or both.
- A logical organization that follows the chronology of a trial process
- Tear-away checklists for trial preparation and review
- Lectures on video of critical moments in a trial litigation, now on the companion website, in addition to a jury trial (on video)
- and a complete trial notebook (with forms)
عنوان: Trial Techniques and Trials + Website companion [Casebook Connect] (Aspen Coursebook)
نویسنده: Thomas A Mauet
ناشر: Aspen Publishers; 10 edition (March 1, 2017)
شابک: 1454886536, 978-1454886532
حجم: 17 Mb
فرمت: Epub + Converted pdf