There are hidden laws at work in every aspect of your business. Understand them, and you can create extraordinary growth. Ignore them, and you run the risk of becoming another statistic.
It’s become almost cliché: 8 out of every 10 new ventures fail. Of the ones that succeed, how many truly thrive—for the long run? And of those that thrive, how many continually overcome their growth hurdles … and ultimately scale, with meaning, purpose, and profitability? The answer, sadly, is not many.
Author Lex Sisney is on a mission to change that picture. After more than a decade spent leading and coaching high-growth technology companies, Lex discovered that the companies that thrive do so in accordance with 6 Laws — universal principles that govern the success or failure of every individual, team, and organization.
Lex has put those laws into an elegant, easy-to-understand framework called Organizational Physics. In this groundbreaking book, now you can discover how to apply this powerful system of growth to your own life and business.
When you read Organizational Physics: The Science of Growing a Business, you’ll learn how to:
- Understand your business structure, team, strategy, and execution in a whole new way
- Make better, and faster, decisions
- Create a purposeful, fulfilling, high-growth business
- Turn the inevitable breakdowns into powerful breakthroughs for rapid growth
- Build and manage aligned, passionate, high-performing teams
- Consistently choose the right strategies for growth—even in the midst of seemingly impossible complexity
- Design your organizational structure to scale
The book is divided into 4 sections and each section builds on the prior one:
Part 1 - Learn the law of success and happiness and where to prioritize your time and attention by paying attention to energy drains.
Part 2 - Discover the four styles of management and how to build high-performing teams.
Part 3 - Choose the right growth strategy in any situation.
Part 4 - How to Execute fast by integrating culture, organizational structure and design, team-based decision making, and staffing to role fit
The book relies on easy to understand core principles. Once you understand the principles, then you can unlock your own artistry in scaling your business.