“Comprehensive and accessible Organisational Behaviour text which introduces students to the key concepts, theories and subject knowledge in well organised and clear manner.”
Dr Louise Preget, University of Bournemouth
Now a thoroughly modernised edition of Management & Organisational Behaviour the new Organisational Behaviour in the Workplace guides students through the person-organisation relationship by applying theories, developing critical thinking and engaging with case studies.
This fully updated new edition is based on the individual, organisation, group and environment structure with a new focus on organisational behaviour: the understanding, prediction and control of human behaviour at work. Revised to incorporate new content and a focus on theory into practice, critical thinking and employability skills for student success.
Key features include:
- Overview topic map for the flow of topics and navigating the interrelation with topics in other chapters
- Organisational Behaviour in Action case studies throughout to give valuable insights into a practical real-world situation and active questions
- ‘You’ critical thinking questions to encourage self-reflection and active reading
- New Critical Thinking Zone, written by practitioner Dr Jacqueline McLean, with activities to develop critical thinking for example through different viewpoints in articles
- Personal skills and employability sections to help you to develop your social and work-based skills in preparation for life after study
- Conceptual mind maps of complex topics to aid understanding and revision
- Student companion website with further information, self-test questions and videos
Organisational Behaviour in the Workplace will appeal to students at undergraduate level or on related professional courses, as well as to graduates and professionals aspiring to management positions.
Author Laurie Mullins was formerly a principal lecturer in the University of Portsmouth Business School. Laurie has undertaken a range of consultancy including UNAIS, VSO and UNISON Education; held lecturing appointments in the USA, Australia and The Netherlands; and acted as tutor, adviser and examiner for a number of professional and educational bodies.
Contributor Jacqueline McLean is a Senior Lecturer in Human Resource Management in the Department of Business and Management at Manchester Metropolitan University
Contributor Peter Scott is a Senior Lecturer at the University of Portsmouth Business School, specialising in organisational behaviour and employee relations.
عنوان: Mullins OB in the Workplace_12 (9781292245485)
نویسنده: Mullins, Laurie J.
ناشر: Pearson; 12 edition (June 20, 2019)
شابک: 1292245484, 978-1292245485
حجم: 14 Mb
فرمت: Original PDF