This fully revised and updated edition of International Investment Law: Text, Cases and Materials remains a complete and concise guide to the law of international investment protection and continues to approach the subject in an intuitive and balanced manner.
New to this edition:
- updates to include numerous new cases
- completely reworked sections on standards of treatment
- new Q&A section to capture practitioner views
- Balance of cases and explanatory comment familiarises students with reading opinions and enables them to grasp the core concepts at stake.
- Concise - suitable for one-semester course for non-specialists or as a first text for students who will take further specialised courses in the area.
- Excerpts from the most influential arbitration decisions outline differing interpretations and ensure students don't learn in a theoretical vacuum.
- Questions throughout encourage readers to come to their own opinions.
This Textbook will be an invaluable teaching and learning tool for students of international investment law and other related disciplines.