This fully revised and updated edition of International Investment Law: Text, Cases and Materials remains a complete and concise guide to the law of international investment protection and continues to approach the subject in an intuitive and balanced manner.
New to this edition:
- updates to include numerous new cases
- completely reworked sections on standards of treatment
- new Q&A section to capture practitioner views
- Balance of cases and explanatory comment familiarises students with reading opinions and enables them to grasp the core concepts at stake.
- Concise - suitable for one-semester course for non-specialists or as a first text for students who will take further specialised courses in the area.
- Excerpts from the most influential arbitration decisions outline differing interpretations and ensure students don't learn in a theoretical vacuum.
- Questions throughout encourage readers to come to their own opinions.
This Textbook will be an invaluable teaching and learning tool for students of international investment law and other related disciplines.
عنوان: International Investment Law Text, Cases and Materials, Second Edition (9781785360091)
نویسنده: Krista Nadakavukaren Schefer
ناشر: Edward Elgar Pub; 2 edition (October 29, 2016)
شابک: 1785360094, 978-1785360091
حجم: 9 Mb
فرمت: True Pdf