An innovative, highly accessible casebook that features problems, cases connected by narrative text, charts, and graphs, all presented in a manner suited to multiple teaching approaches.
- Incorporates problems throughout each chapter allowing students to reinforce their understanding of basic doctrine and to explore doctrine in greater depth.
- Presents information graphically through charts and diagrams to appeal to multiple learning styles and reinforce student comprehension.
- Includes all relevant statutes, rules, and constitutional provisions.
- Includes a comprehensive Teachers Manual with the authors suggestions for using chapter materials, the authors views about the text problems, and other supporting materials and references.
- Presents topics that otherwise overlap with coverage in Civil Procedure (e.g., subject matter jurisdiction) in a manner that leads to more advanced and interesting treatment.
عنوان: Federal Courts: Context Cases and Problems (Aspen Casebook)
نویسنده: Michael P. Allen, Michael Finch, Caprice Roberts
ناشر: Wolters Kluwer Law & Business; 2 edition (February 23, 2015)
شابک: 145482266X, 978-1454822660
حجم: 15 Mb
فرمت: Epub + Converted pdf