Known for its unique blend of social science and legal research, Crime and Criminology, Fifteenth Edition uses an interdisciplinary approach to bring a sprawling subject into sharp relief. From the history and theory of criminal law to today s hot-button topics, leading scholar Reid clearly explains to students how criminology affects and relates to criminal justice policies.
- An effective and unique balance of social science and legal research.
- Media Focus and Global Focus boxes that give context to theories with discussions of current, real-life events.
- Student-friendly chapter outlines, chapter summaries, key terms, exhibits, study questions, and Internet assignments.
- Case excerpts and related material organized in a supplement to make the book more flexible for a variety of class structures.
- New material on: medical marijuana, mental illness, cybercrime, crimes by and against the police, and the impact of gender and race in sentencing decisions.
عنوان: Crime and Criminology (Aspen Criminal Justice)
نویسنده: Sue Titus Reid
ناشر: Wolters Kluwer; 15th Edition (November 3, 2017)
شابک: 1454894466, 978-1454894469
حجم: 12 Mb
فرمت: Epub + Converted pdf