Buy a new version of this Connected Casebook and receive access to the online e-book, practice questions from your favorite study aids, and an outline tool on CasebookConnect, the all in one learning solution for law school students. CasebookConnect offers you what you need most to be successful in your law school classes portability, meaningful feedback, and greater efficiency.
Contracts: A Modern Coursebook, Second Edition by Ben Templin is an innovative coursebook unlike any other on the market. The book takes a hybrid approach between a traditional casebook and a problems-based casebook, incorporating a more thorough discussion of the law followed by cases then problems. Featuring a unique design that engages the reader and incorporates professional skills and experiential-type learning, Contracts: A Modern Coursebook is a revolutionary, classroom-tested book. Rather than playing hide the ball, professors using this book will be able to say, Here s the ball. Let s play catch.
New to the Second Edition:
- Now Over 500 Questions and Problems, nearly doubling the number of questions and answers for professors to use to assess students. A new section Questions for Review tests students understanding of the law before they try the more difficult analytic problems.
- Enhanced analytic problems updated based on feedback from professors and students
- New cases with tighter editing to adjust the mix between classic and contemporary cases for greater balance, and to focus on the core lesson
- More flowcharts and tables, providing additional visual learning aids to help students synthesize concepts
- More examples and case illustrations to keep students engaged and to stimulate critical thinking
- Design enhancements, including a redesign of Rule Boxes that makes parsing the rule statements easier for students
- A new numbering system to more easily track Learning Outcomes to Explanations to Case Law to Assessments
Professors and students will benefit from:
- Learning Objectives
- Clear and Concise Explanations of the Law
- Examples and Case Illustrations
- Test Yourself questions
- Case Law Developing Critical Reasoning Skills
- Contemporary Layout and Design
- Concise and Compact
- Classroom Tested
Law school comes with a lot of reading, so access your enhanced e-book anytime, anywhere to keep up with your coursework. Highlight, take notes in the margins, and search the full text to quickly find coverage of legal topics.
Quiz yourself before class and prep for your exam in the Study Center. Practice questions from Examples & Explanations, Emanuel Law Outlines, Emanuel Law in a Flash flashcards, and other best-selling study aid series help you study for exams while tracking your strengths and weaknesses to help optimize your study time.
Most professors will tell you that starting your outline early is key to being successful in your law school classes. The Outline Tool automatically populates your notes and highlights from the e-book into an editable format giving you more time to focus on studying.
عنوان: Contracts: A Modern Coursebook [Connected Casebook] (Aspen Casebook)
نویسنده: Ben Templin
ناشر: Wolters Kluwer; 2 edition (March 15, 2019)
شابک: 1543804330, 978-1543804331
حجم: 15 Mb
فرمت: Epub + Converted Pdf