- Encompasses all of the content outlined in the NATA’s Educational Competencies and the knowledge and skills required to meet them.
- Emphasizes the selection of procedures, techniques, and exercises based on clinical findings and patient progress.
- Focuses on the science behind rehabilitation and the application of specific techniques in sports medicine.
- Develops critical-thinking and problem-solving skills with guided decision-making, chapter-specific cases studies, laboratory activities, and skill performance.
- Addresses the development of a thorough and well-constructed evaluation to develop a SOAP note that leads to an appropriate therapeutic exercise program.
- Features a consistent organization in each section, beginning with joint anatomy, joint biomechanics (normal mechanics and pathomechanics) and joint arthrokinematics and descriptions of injuries and dysfunctions with an emphasis on the typical patient’s problem list and rehabilitation goals…followed by exercises for each joint…and concluding with boxes addressing the needs of special population, relevant taping and bracing, and case studies.
- Includes laboratory activities and listings of clinical competencies/proficiencies to emphasize the relevance of each topic discussed in the chapter.
عنوان: Therapeutic Exercise From Theory to Practice
ناشر: F.A. Davis Company; 1 edition (April 19, 2011)
شابک: 0803613644, 978-0803613645
حجم: 285 Mb
فرمت: Original PDF