Using colorful cartoons, humorous illustrations, and an easy-to-read approach, The Human Body in Health and Illness, 5th Edition makes it fun to learn anatomy & physiology. Step-by-step explanations, clever features, and clinical examples simplify A&P concepts and relate A&P to the real world. Organized by body system, this book shows how each organ is structurally designed to perform specific physiological tasks while demonstrating what happens to the body when a system does not function properly. Written by well-known author and educator Barbara Herlihy, The Human Body in Health and Illness makes A&P concepts easy to understand even if you have a limited background in the sciences.
- Full-color illustrations simplify difficult concepts and complex processes.
- Colorful cartoons use humor to clarify and reinforce the content, making it more memorable, accessible, and reader-friendly.
- Interesting analogies and examples make learning easier, especially if you’re studying A&P for the first time.
- Key terms and objectives are listed at the beginning of every chapter, setting learning expectations and goals, with terms defined in a comprehensive glossary.
- Did You Know boxes include brief vignettes describing clinical scenarios or historical events related to A&P.
- Review tools include chapter summaries, Review Your Knowledge questions, and Go Figure! questions relating to figures and diagrams.
- UPDATED illustrations and content keep A&P information current and strengthen an already popular textbook.
- UPDATED Medical Terminology and Disorders tables include pronunciations, derivations, and word parts, along with expanded, in-depth descriptions of the most crucial information.
- UPDATED! The Evolve website assets include practice exams, interactive activities and exercises, the Body Spectrum Online Coloring Book, and more!
عنوان: The Human Body in Health and Illness
نویسنده: Medicine & Health Science Books @ Amazon.com
ناشر: Saunders; 5 edition (December 18, 2013)
شابک: 1455772348, 978-1455772346
حجم: 111 Mb
فرمت: Original PDF