Learn, understand, and master pathophysiology! Corresponding to the chapters in Pathophysiology: The Biologic Basis for Disease in Adults and Children, 8th Edition, this study guide offers practical activities to help you review and remember basic pathophysiology. Interactive questions provide you with a working knowledge of disease etiology and disease processes – giving you practice applying what you’ve learned to clinical practice.
- Practice exams provide immediate feedback by helping you understand the rationale behind each answer.
- More than 1,200 questions cover all areas of pathophysiology.
- Over 40 case scenarios provide real-world examples of how pathophysiology is used in the clinical setting, helping you apply and integrate knowledge.
- Concise chapter summaries highlight need-to-know information and help you to quickly review content.
- Answer key found in the back of the study guide, allows you to check answers and evaluate your progress.
- NEW! More than 20 new illustrations appear in active learning activities to engage visual learners
- NEW! Thoroughly revised and updated information mirrors content from the 8th edition of the Pathophysiology textbook.
- ISBN-10 : 0323413099
- ISBN-13 : 978-0323413091