This Series 66 study guide includes Series 66 practice test questions. Our Series 66 study guide contains easy-to-read essential summaries that highlight the key areas of the Series 66 test. Mometrix's Series 66 test study guide reviews the most important components of the Series 66 exam.
The Series 66 Exam is extremely challenging, and thorough test preparation is essential for success. Series 66 Exam Secrets Study Guide is the ideal prep solution for anyone who wants to pass the Series 66.
Not only does it provide a comprehensive guide to the Series 66 Exam as a whole, it also provides practice test questions as well as detailed explanations of each answer.
Series 66 Exam Secrets Study Guide includes:
- A thorough review of the Series 66.
- An analysis of client investment recommendations and strategies
- A breakdown of economic factors and business information
- An examination of investment vehicle characteristics
- A guide to laws, regulations, and guidelines, including prohibition on unethical business practices
- Comprehensive practice questions with detailed answer explanations
It's filled with the critical information you'll need in order to do well on the test: the concepts, procedures, principles, and vocabulary that the North American Securities Administrators Association (NASAA) expects you to have mastered before sitting for the exam.
The Client Investment Recommendations and Strategies section covers:
- TIC accounts
- Nonfinancial considerations
- UTMA/UGMA accounts
- OTC markets
- Benchmark portfolios
The Economic Factors and Business Information section covers:
- Time value of money
- Financial ratios
- Unsystematic risk
The Investment Vehicle Characteristics section covers:
- Credit spread for bonds
- Life insurance
- Hedge funds
The Laws, Regulations, and Guidelines, including Prohibition on Unethical Business Practices section covers:
- Uniform Securities Act
- Investment Advisers Act of 1940
- Registration by coordination
- Federally covered securities
- Investment recommendations
- Client-specific approach to recommendations
- Administrator s authority
These sections are full of specific and detailed information that will be key to passing the Series 66 Exam. Concepts and principles aren't simply named or described in passing, but are explained in detail. The guide is laid out in a logical and organized fashion so that one section naturally flows from the one preceding it. Because it's written with an eye for both technical accuracy and accessibility, you will not have to worry about getting lost in dense academic language.
- Series 66 test prep book that provides a comprehensive review for the Series 66 test.
- Series 66 exam prep that will help you elevate your Series 66 test score.
- Series 66 study manual that will reduce your worry about the Series 66 exam.
- Series 66 review book that will help you avoid the pitfalls of Series 66 test anxiety.
- Series 66 practice test questions and much more...