Get the test prep help you need to be successful on the RHIT test.
The Registered Health Information Technician (RHIT) Exam is extremely challenging and thorough test preparation is essential for success. RHIT Exam Secrets Study Guide is the ideal prep solution for anyone who wants to pass the RHIT exam.
Not only does it provide a comprehensive guide to the RHIT Exam as a whole, it also provides practice test questions as well as detailed explanations of each answer.
RHIT Exam Secrets Study Guide includes:
- A complete guide to the Registered Health Information Technician Exam
- A thorough look at health data management
- An extensive review of health statistics, biomedical research, and quality management
- A full analysis of health services organization and delivery
- A detailed study of information technology and systems
- An in-depth breakdown of organizational resources
- Comprehensive practice questions with detailed answer explanations
It's filled with the critical information you'll need in order to do well on the test: the concepts, procedures, principles, and vocabulary that the American Health Information Management Association (AHIMA) expects you to have mastered before sitting for the exam.
The Health Data Management section covers:
- Clinical records
- SOAP Progress Note format
- Documentation guidelines for paper-based records
- Standardized vocabularies and code, or classification, systems
- Managed care
- Major healthcare insurance programs
The Health Statistics, Biomedical Research, and Quality Management section covers:
- Rates, ratios, proportions and percentages
- Organizing and displaying data
- Research proposal design
- Quality assurance
- Performance measures
- Risk management
The Health Services Organization and Delivery section covers:
- Hospital organizational structure
- Hospital specialties
- Long-term care facilities
- Physician practices
- Medical services
- Patient health records
The Informational Technology and Systems section covers:
- Computer hardware and terminals
- Micrographic image-based records
- EHR data types
- Electronic procedures and considerations
- Computer security
- Application service providers, data marts, and data mining
The Organizational Resources section covers:
- Human resources
- Productivity standards
- Vertical, matrix and product line organizational schemes
- Medical staff
- Work space design
- Management accounting and types of budgets
- Patient billing
Any test prep guide is only as good as its practice questions and answers, and that's another area where our guide stands out. Our test designers have provided scores of test questions that will prepare you for what to expect on the actual RHIT Exam. Each answer is explained in depth, in order to make the principles and reasoning behind it crystal clear.
- RHIT test prep book that provides a comprehensive review for the RHIT test.
- RHIT exam prep that will help you elevate your RHIT test score.
- RHIT study manual that will reduce your worry about the RHIT exam.
- RHIT review book that will help you avoid the pitfalls of RHIT test anxiety.
- RHIT practice test questions and much more...