Large numbers of tropical trees from natural forests or plantation forest are available for human consumption and management. This book focuses on the prospects and utilization of tropical plantation trees in context of economic and business, planting, managing stocks, and uses of trees converted to various wood-based products. It provides information on key areas of tropical plantation trees including growth performance, nursery practices, soil properties, planting stock production, raw material cellulose, anatomy, pulping and papermaking, fiber modification, and properties of wood composites.
- Comprehensive information on prospects and utilization of tropical plantation tree species.
- Features information on potential products derived from tropical plantation trees including cellulose-based wood products, particleboard with bioplastic binder, and laminated veneer lumber.
- Discusses species usage of economic importance other than wood production.
- Presents information on nursery practices, growth performance, and soil properties of tropical trees.
- Illustrates methodologies for repeating investigations on work that has been done previously in tropical tree research.
This book introduces information for entrepreneurs or researchers before undertaking work with these tree species illustrating technical methodologies allowing for repetition or previous successful works. This information proves valuable to researchers if further work is needed for improvement on these plant-derived products.
عنوان: Prospects and Utilization of Tropical Plantation Trees (9781138336896) Chiang, Liew Kang
ناشر: CRC Press; 1 edition (November 11, 2019)
شابک: 1138336890, 978-1138336896
|9780429442773 0429442777 9780429810091 0429810091 9780429810084 0429810083 9780429810077 0429810075
حجم: 75 Mb
فرمت: Original PDF