The flagship volume in the popular Pocket Notebook series, Pocket Medicine, 7th Edition, is a must-have resource for fast answers to diagnostic questions you’ll face on rounds and exams. It provides up-to-date, dependable guidance on the internal medicine information needed to make an accurate diagnosis and develop a treatment plan. Compiled by residents and attending physicians at Massachusetts General Hospital, this best-selling reference ensures that quick access to key clinical information and solutions to common problems in internal medicine is as close as your pocket!
The thoroughly revised 7th Edition offers:
- Easy access to essential information on the most common disorders in cardiology, pulmonary medicine, gastroenterology, nephrology, hematology-oncology, infectious diseases, endocrinology, rheumatology, and neurology
- Focused coverage in a highly templated format, including bulleted lists, abbreviations, symbols, tables, and algorithms
- References to landmark papers to help you intelligently answer questions from attendings and residents – all from a trusted source acceptable for use on rounds
- A 6-ring looseleaf binder that accommodates notes and is small enough to fit in a pocket
- User-friendly tabs and a 2-color design to help you find information quickly
- Ideal coverage for medical students, interns, residents, advanced practice nurses, PAs, and candidates reviewing for internal medicine board exams.
عنوان: Pocket Medicine
نویسنده: Medicine & Health Science Books @ Amazon.com
ناشر: LWW; Seventh edition (August 30, 2019)
شابک: 1975142373, 978-1975142377
حجم: 35 Mb
فرمت: Epub + Converted Pdf