Fourth in a new four-volume series, Operative Techniques in Gynecologic Surgery: Gynecologic Oncology provides superbly illustrated, authoritative guidance on operative techniques along with a thorough understanding of how to select the best procedure, how to avoid complications, and what outcomes to expect. Easy to follow, up to date, and highly visual, this step-by-step reference covers the most common operations in gynecology and is ideal for residents and physicians in daily practice.
- Succinct text, bulleted points, and quick-reference tables allow you to review information quickly and understand best practices and potential problems for each procedure.
- Forty two videos of 56 operations performed by 14 international experts show in detail how to perform the procedures step by step and help you immediately apply your knowledge. This is supplemented by illustrations and intraoperative photos that demonstrate the anatomy and key points in the videos. These videos can be viewed instantly on any device.
- Each clinical problem is discussed in the same templated format: general principles, anatomy and differential diagnosis, imaging and other diagnostics, preoperative planning, surgical management, procedures and techniques, pearls and pitfalls, postoperative care, outcomes, and complications.
- Operations shown include the classical operations of radical hysterectomy, pelvic exenteration and ovarian debulking combined with newer minimally invasive operations such as sentinel node dissection, nerve sparing radical hysterectomy and reconstructive techniques.
- Perfect for a quick preoperative review of the steps of a procedure.
- Volume editors and contributors are thought leaders in their respective subspecialties and are known for their surgical expertise.
Look for other volumes in the Operative Techniques in Gynecology series:
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
Enhance Your eBook Reading Experience
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
عنوان: Operative Techniques in Gynecologic Surgery Gynecologic Oncology
ناشر: LWW; 1 edition (November 24, 2018)
شابک: 1496356098, 978-1496356093
حجم: 30 Mb
فرمت: Epub + Converted pdf