The 26th edition provides practical, evidence-based recommendations from the experts in antimicrobial therapy for treatment of infectious diseases in children. For each disease, the authors provide a commentary to help health care providers select the best of all antimicrobial choices.
Drug descriptions cover pediatric-appropriate antimicrobial agents available today and include complete information about dosing regimens.
New in the 26th edition:
- First pediatric approval of beta-lactam/beta-lactamase inhibitor for CRE (carbapenem-resistant enteric bacilli), ceftazidime-avibactam
- Replacement antibiotics for cefotaxime (lack of availability in the US), including ceftriaxone and cefepime (for neonates)
- Situations in which ceftaroline is preferred over vancomycin by the Editors for MRSA infections
- Updates on management of influenza, including baloxavir (now approved for children >12 years)
- New approaches to treatment of mucomycosis
- New recommendations for malaria
- More than 150 new references!
عنوان: 2020 Nelson's Pediatric Antimicrobial Therapy
نویسنده: John S. Bradley MD, John D. Nelson MD Emeritus, Dr. Elizabeth Barnett M.D., Joseph B. Cantey MD MD, Dr. David W Kimberlin MD FAAP, Dr. Paul E Palumbo MD, Dr. Jason Sauberan PharmD, J. Howard Smart MD, Dr. William J Steinbach
ناشر: American Academy of Pediatrics; Twenty-sixth edition (January 15, 2020)
شابک: 1610023528, 978-1610023528
حجم: 7 Mb
فرمت: True Pdf