- Covers all of the leadership and management content required by the 2011 ACOTE Standards for accredited OT programs.
- Uses an evidence-based approach to leadership and management that facilitates decision making.
- Opens each chapter with a “Real-life Situation” that sets the stage and its conclusion at the end wraps up the content.
- Offers case studies/vignettes that demonstrate how to apply leadership and management principles and technical knowledge in practice.
- Includes text boxes and tables to reinforce and summarize key information.
عنوان: Leading & Managing Occupational Therapy Services An Evidence-Based Approach
ناشر: F.A. Davis Company; 2 edition (February 19, 2016)
شابک: 0803643659, 978-0803643659
حجم: 9 Mb
فرمت: Original PDF