- Complete coverage of red blood cells, white blood cells, hemostasis, and thrombosis.
- Chapters on flow cytometry and molecular diagnosis.
- Thorough discussion of anemias.
- Case histories demonstrate the link between the test and the patient to foster critical thinking.
- Laboratory methods section includes chapters on routine hematology methods, automated differential analysis, cytochemistry, and more.
- More than 900 illustrations, including 309 full-color microphotographs.
- Chapter Outline and Educational Objectives at the beginning of each chapter
- Study Questions and answers for each chapter.
- Table of normal hematologic values on the inside covers
- Glossary for easy access to definitions for medical terms unique to hematology and hemostasis.
- Summary charts provide quick review, enhancing readability
عنوان: Clinical Hematology and Fundamentals of Hemostasis
نویسنده: Medicine & Health Science Books @ Amazon.com
ناشر: F.A. Davis Company; 5 edition (December 11, 2008)
شابک: 0803617321, 978-0803617322
حجم: 43 Mb
فرمت: Original PDF