فایل های تست شده
Children, Fourteenth Edition provides an overview of children's development, from biological beginnings through infancy and early childhood to adolescence. By highlighting the connections among different aspects of development, the text helps students to better understand the concepts covered. With the help of several experts in the field, John Santrock discusses current research and real-world applications, helping students see how developmental psychology plays a role in their own lives and future careers. Additionally, through an integrated, personalized digital learning program, students gain the insight they need to study smarter and improve performance.
The Milestones video program shows students what developmental concepts look like by letting them watch actual humans develop. Students are able to track several individuals starting from infancy and watch them achieve major developmental milestones, both physically and cognitively.
Reaching Today's Learners
Today's students are as different in some ways from the learners of the last generation as today's discipline of child development is different from the field 30 years ago. Students now learn in multiple modalities; rather than sitting down and reading traditional printed chapters in linear fashion from beginning to end, their work preferences tend to be more visual and more interactive, and their reading and study often occur in short bursts. For many students, a traditionally formatted printed textbook is no longer enough when they have instant, 24/7 access to news and information from around the globe. Two features that specifically support today's students are the adaptive ebook (SmartBook) and the Learning Goals System.
• SmartBook helps students distinguish the concepts they know from the concepts they don't, while pinpointing the concepts they are about to forget. SmartBook continuously adapts to create a truly personalized learning path and offers students learning resources such as videos, Concept Clips, and slides to further reinforce difficult concepts.
• The Learning Goals Systems provides extensive learning connections through the chapters, connecting the chapter-opening outline, goals, mini-chapter maps, questions, and end-of-chapter summary.
• Assignable within Connect, Concept Clips help students break down key themes and difficult concepts in psychology. Using easy-to-understand analogies, visual cues, and stimulating animations, Concept Clips make psychology meaningful to everyday life.
New to This Edition
Students helped inform the revision strategy of Children. Content revisions are informed by data collected anonymously through McGraw-Hill's SmartBook; the data pinpoint the concepts that give students the most difficulty.
Additional changes include the following:
● The latest research features more than 1,200 newly added citations from 2016, 2017, and 2018.
● This edition places further emphasis on diversity and culture.
● Identity issues, in particular, gender and transgender, are explored more in-depth.
● New content highlights the increasing use of e-cigarettes during pregnancy.
● The text now features a discussion on how infant growth is not smooth and continuous but rather is episodic, occurring in spurts.
عنوان: Children (9781260073935) Santrock, John
ناشر: McGraw-Hill Education; 14 edition (February 16, 2018)
شابک: 1260073939, 978-1260073935
حجم: 117 Mb
فرمت: Original PDF
The nature of children's development -- Beginnings -- Infancy -- Early childhood -- Middle and late childhood -- Adolescence.ادامه ... بستن ...
۱- در صورت داشتن هرگونه مشکلی در پرداخت، لطفا با پشتیبانی تلگرام در ارتباط باشید.
۲- برای خرید محصولات لطفا به شماره محصول و عنوان دقت کنید.
۳- شما می توانید فایلها را روی نرم افزارهای مختلف اجرا کنید(هیچگونه کد یا قفلی روی فایلها وجود ندارد).
۴- بعد از خرید، محصول مورد نظر از صفحه محصول قابل دانلود خواهد بود همچنین به ایمیل شما ارسال می شود.
۵- در صورت وجود هر مشکلی در فرایند خرید با تماس بگیرید.
Flipping ADHD on Its Head: How to Turn Your Child's Disability into Their Greatest Strength - Epub + Converted Pdf
Food and Nutrition: Sustainable food and health systems (4th Edition) - Epub + Converted pdf