Exam Board: AQA
Level: GCSE Grade 9-1
Subject: Combined Science
First Teaching: September 2016, First Exams: June 2018
Suitable for the 2020 exams
Four different card types Revise, Memorise, Test and Practical cover everything you need to revise and test for each topic. Practise in short bursts and mix up the cards to familiarise yourself with the topics and different question types.
· 200 topic-based GCSE revision cards
· How to Use cards include revision tips and games
· Revise cards provide a recap of the key facts you need to know for each topic
· Memorise cards include the most important scientific terms, definitions and equations
· Test cards feature quick-fire questions to test your understanding and recall
· Practical cards allow you to review all required practicals
Also available for GCSE Chemistry (9780008353902), Biology (9780008353896), Physics (9780008353919) and KS3 Science (9780008398729).
This e-book is a replica of the print title. It is possible some sections of the print book can be written in – please bear in mind that you will need a pen and notebook in order to complete these sections.